Wednesday, September 4, 2013

June

In June: I started potty training Zoey again.  I thought it was going pretty well.  She is great with #1 for the most part but #2 is STILL a nightmare.  I am sooo tired of it and I'm running out of steam. I have taken lots of advice and tried quite a few things.  I just don't know if I have the energy and determination to figure it all out.  On a happier note she is great at letting me know when she needs to pee and and also does fine in public restrooms.
 
2. Weston and Zoey have a love/hate relationship and are often screaming or laughing together.  I feel the need to capture the sweet moments I see- like this one..
 
 3. We took the wagon to the park many times.
 
4. Zoey loves to help me cook so we spent some time cooking together.
 
 5. We also spent a lot of time playing in the backyard.
 6. I took the kids to Rexburg to help my mom with cousin camp.  I left in the evening hoping the kids would sleep but they stayed awake the whole way.
 
 Zoey played with the dollhouse I had as a kid..
 
 We went with the older cousins to Mesa Falls and West Yellowstone and saw the play "The Fiddler on the Roof"
 
 
 We played at the park with cousins

 
 And rode the merry go round.
 

We drove home in the middle of the afternoon and the kids slept most of the way. : )
And that sums up most of June!

No comments: