Wednesday, September 4, 2013

July

July Highlights:
 
 My mom came to visit for a week
We went to the firestation...
 

We also went shopping, did a session at the temple, went to lunch with the kids (complete chaos), played games, and had a movie night.
 I think my mom braided Zoey's hair every day.  I loved the whole week.


 
 I turned 26 and Dane surprised me with roses!
 
 And I got better than sex cake.
 
 Dane turned 28 and got a pancake breakfast
 
 And dirt cake.
 
 Zoey and I made pizza dough

 
 One of my best friends from high school stopped for a visit.
 
 Weston played with anything manly he could find
 
 And got his 4th or 5th haircut.  He has great hair : )

 He also slept with his toothbrush
 
 We had lots of playdates

 
 Zoey and Weston played in the cabinets which I finally got child proofed after finding piles of flour and sugar on the floor.
 
 And Dane and I celebrated 6 years of marriage by going to a fancy restaurant and shopping.  He spoils me.

 

1 comment:

Derrik and Claire said...

Loved reading your update! I loved the picture of you, your mom, and Zoey. I think you all look alike! Keep the posts coming! I need updates:)