I almost forgot about another big event in July, Indepence Day. It is definitely one of my favorites. We usually go to the parade. This year we decided to go camping with friends since we had an extra day off. We camped in the Big Horn National Forest. On the way there half of my face started numbing. It was the craziest and scariest thing. I was terrified because my mom had Bells Palsy a few years ago. It kept numbing as we got closer and closer and right before we got there something clicked and it all went away. I was so grateful it disappeared.
We had a good time. It was so beautiful. It rained a lot the first day but for the most part it stayed pretty nice.
Weston was always dirty.
The camping food was fabulous.
The men cut firewood.
The flowers were gorgeous.
The kids slept pretty well.
We went on a few 4 wheeler rides.
It was relaxing.
And
I'm glad we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment