Right before I started writing Zoey peed her pants. Sigh....
Most of the time she does pretty well but sometimes she still has accidents and she struggles going #2 on the potty. It is frustrating and exhausting.
But back to the birthday since I haven't posted much this summer.
Zoey turned 3 on June 11th. She pretty much had a full week of celebrating. The day we were going to have a party for her we were all sick. We still had a party as a family and then she had another party a few days later. She got to ride her trike all the way to the park on her birthday. She got a birthday pancake one morning. She had ice cream with candles another day and friends and cake another day.
It was a great celebration week.
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Zoey! We are struggling with the potty too! Miss you all!:)
Wow, she's 3 already! Happy birthday to Zoe! She is such a pretty little girl! I love that number 3 shirt! I'm guessing you made it, since that fabric is also in the banner and I own some of it too. What a cute idea for a shirt!!!!! Mind if I steal it? If I remember to do it next year when Mackenzie is 3?
Post a Comment