Weston turned 3 months on June 17th. I think he weighs close to 14 pounds but I'm not sure how long he is. He is a very sweet boy. Dane and I were laughing the other day about how much he smiles (when he is not hungry or tired). When we look at him or say hi he usually grins really big. It's adorable. Sometimes when I am nursing him he gets distracted and starts smiling and cooing. I love it. He also has a darling giggle. It makes me feel bad sometimes because I feel like the poor boy is starving for attention so when he does get it he is beyond thrilled.
His hair is thinning out quite a bit. It's kinda sad, but he is still a handsome boy.
He does not seem to like his carseat at all. I usually dread going places because I know he will cry the whole way in the car. I don't know what it is. Zoey will either plug her ears or say, "SAD" with a sad face like she feels bad for him and I'll reply, "Yeah, Weston is soo sad!" He doesn't sleep well in it and even when he is wide awake he is completely ticked off in it.
Even riding in the shopping cart in the carseat he cries, so sometimes I try and hold him or put him in a snugli carrier strapped to me.
The other thing he always does in his carseat is try to lean forward with his head so he can sit up. He doesn't seem to like the reclining position.
He will usually sit in the bumbo happy for a little bit and he does pretty well on his belly and back.
He now wears 3-6 month clothes and they fit perfectly!
It's crazy I don't remember what life was like without him!
1 comment:
I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment