For the 4th of July we went to the parade in Laurel which is about 10 miles from Billings. For some reason Billings doesn't have a parade. I loved it. It reminds me a little of the parade in Salmon. They threw a ton of candy. Zoey wasn't that interested in collecting. She would pick of a few here and there but the other kids around her were older than her and a lot faster.
That was pretty much the extent of our celebrating. Dane and I started getting sick the day before so we just wanted to rest and we didn't want to keep Zoey and Weston up until 10 to watch the fireworks.
But we still had a nice day and enjoyed getting to spend the whole day with Dane!
1 comment:
Weston is getting so big and he is just so adorable! Zoey is pretty darling too! I love reading your blog posts, you inspire me to get caught up!
Post a Comment