Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weston- 1 month

Weston is a great baby.  He's a great eater and he's getting better at sleeping.  I think the problem is he likes to eat more than to sleep.  I think the longest he has slept is 4-5 hours. 
At his 1 month appointment he weighed 10 lbs 11 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long.
He is very noisy.  He grunts all the time.  I can't sleep in the same room as him.

He usually seems pretty content and he does smile!  I just never have the camera with me when I get him smiling.  His smile is so darling!

And of course his hair- so many people comment on his wonderful hair.  I love it.  It has thinned out a little but it's still pretty thick and long and it really poofs out after his bath.

I feel very blessed to have this little man in our family.


Zoey kept putting this breastpad on his head.  I don't know where she comes up with stuff like this.







1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Golly, he is so cute! I can't get over how dark his hair is. I hope he starts sleeping better for you.