Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bonding

Here are some pictures of Zoey and Weston.  I am still nervous to leave him on the floor with Zoey when I leave the room but honestly she has shown nothing but love for him.  She gives him kisses all the time, gets his blanket for him, reads to him, and tries to play with him.  One day she was trying to play with him and she threw a ball at him which hit him in the head (I guess that's why I don't leave him alone).


Whenever she sees him first thing in the morning or after a nap she give him a kiss and says, "HIII!"

This is right after Zoey got up from her nap and I started a cartoon.  I thought it was so funny that she had her blanket on her head like this.

Weston goes cross eyed sometimes-it makes me laugh. Right before I took this Zoey was pointing and identifying his eyes, nose, mouth, and hair. 


3 comments:

steph said...

love it! so cute!!

Jessica :) said...

What fun! I'm glad Zoey loves her brother so much! I am sure I would feel nervous about leaving a toddler and newborn together alone, too. But it's still nice, I'm sure, that she likes him so well.

jeweliannie said...

Your little guy is so cute!! Mine goes cross-eyed all the time. :)