When my mom was here she nicknamed Weston and Zoey "Gnome" and "Peanut". Weston was nicknamed "Gnome" because he reminded us of one. He had long spiky hair, no neck, and a "wizand" face. Zoey was nicknamed "Peanut" because she is so little and petite for her age. I was looking back at blog posts to see her weight and Weston is almost two pounds heavier than she was at one month. At the rate he's going he is going to be a big boy. He is a great eater and it makes me happy. I always worried Zoey wasn't getting enough milk.
I love Zoey's attempt to smile and look at the camera:
I love that she is leaning in to give Weston a kiss:
Weston's eyes are open:
Weston gave up and fell asleep and Zoey looked at me like, "Can't we be done?"
Zoey is trying to help Weston with his pacifier:
I think they are going to be great friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment