Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Pictures

 Here are some of our attempts for family pictures:



Zoey is looking at me, my hair is in my face.


                                      

This one is ok, something is coming out of Zoey's mouth

           


We actually used this one in our christmas cards
 

This was taken at walmart, and it is hanging on our wall, too expensive to use in christmas cards

Once again, Zoey is looking at my chest area, must have been hungry.

Zoey is licking my chest
We took quite a few pictures, but I deleted most of them. Just glad to have a family pic!
We also got some pics taken of Zoey.....isn't she cute? This is her usual facial expression, she doesn't smile for the camera yet. 







3 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Very cute! She is so adorable!

Jen said...

I love those pictures. So funny. These will be more fun to remember than the perfect ones you pay for.

Tari said...

Cute pictures! I love how Zoey definitely knows where to go for food!