Zoey doesn't really roll over yet but she is really good at grabbing things and eating off of a spoon. She really likes oatmeal, but she doesn't particularly enjoy peas.
She loves her dad. He plays and plays with her when he gets home from work and she soaks up every minute.
Teaching Zoey to pray- Zoey always folds her arms when we say a prayer- ha just kidding, we just caught her at the right moment.
I love taking pictures of her when she is sleeping- I think she looks so precious.

One night Zoey woke up pretty upset and I was exhausted so I put her pacifier in but she wouldn't go to sleep ( I always keep her wrapped up tight) So I decided to try and re- wrap her and when I un wrapped her she was like this with the neck of her pajamas around her waist. I honestly have no idea how she did this because she was wrapped up TIGHT- it wasn't even loose. She is little miss houdini
The first video is of Zoey eating rice cereal for the first time and the second is Dane playing with Zoey. Hope you enjoy.
The first video is of Zoey eating rice cereal for the first time and the second is Dane playing with Zoey. Hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, her pajamas crack me up!! I thought Livie was a little Houdini, but I think Zoe tops any of Liv's tricks!
I love the videos. She's adorable. Livie enjoyed the videos, too!
I agree...the first couple of months with a baby are intense, but once you hit the 6 month mark it becomes so much fun!
She is seriously a doll!
she is so cute! {and growing up sooooo fast}
Post a Comment