There is a shutterfly promotion going on where you get 50 free christmas cards if you blog about it.
Obviously that is an AMAZING deal.
I am really looking forward to sending out christmas cards because I love receiving them (HINT, HINT) and I haven't sent one before.
I learned about this awesome promotion by seeing some of my friends post about it. Basically, Shutterfly is giving away 50 free 5x7 holiday cards to those individuals who will blog about their favorites. I have never used shutterfly but after looking at their website I was really impressed with the variety of cards they have available and their amazing low prices. All of their cards are cute and creative which will make it really hard to choose one!
Here are a few of my favorite christmas cards:
I love the trees and snow in this one. The colors are fun too.
I like the set up of this one and the writing on the side.
Love the black and white and design
You will have to wait and see which one I will be sending out this Christmas!
To check out the cards click here: photocards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Also check out the Christmas cards and Holiday Cards they have.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Now that I have 50 cards to give out for Christmas, let me know if you want one! Leave a comment with your address or email me at laurelgampe@gmail.com.




No comments:
Post a Comment