Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14- Kendra

Kendra is Dane's youngest sister.  She recently graduated from High School and is now going to college at BYU-Idaho. Kendra is full of life.  She is very outgoing and loves to be with people.  It is fun to be around her.  Another thing I love about Kendra is that she is kind to everyone.  She always has something nice to say about people and I admire that. 

Kendra is also amazing with kids.  All of her neices and nephews love and look up to her.  Zoey was a pretty intense baby at first and no one wanted to hold her because she would cry.  When Kendra came to Zoey's blessing she took the challenge- and held Zoey.  Zoey sat on her lap with no tears and eventually fell asleep.  It was pretty impressive.

I am grateful for Kendra's goodness and service to others.  She is a great sister-in-law.

No comments: