Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23- Jennifer

Jennifer is my oldest sister. I was going to post about her on Sunday- because it was her birthday, obviously that did not work out.  As you can tell posting every day is NOT happening.  But that's ok.

Jennifer is fun and easy to be with.  She is an amazing example to our whole family.  She has been there for all of us through thick and thin.  She works hard and reaches out to those around her.  She listens and shows empathy.  

After I had Zoey she traveled with her children to come and help me.  She cleaned, did laundry, held Zoey, offered support and gave me much needed encouragement.  She also brought baby clothes and blankets.  It was such a blessing.
She has been a rock for me.  I am so grateful for her always being there for me - if she couldn't be there, she called.   She is a wonderful mom, sister, aunt, niece, daughter, and friend.  


No comments: