Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 Months!

We had a wic appointment today and Zoey weighed 12 lbs 13 oz (30th percentile) and was 24 1/4 inches long (50th percentile).

I have been very worried that she is not gaining enough weight but she seems to be doing really well and she is still gaining so that is encouraging.

I talked to a few mom's who switched to formula because their baby's were not getting enough to eat. I have tried formula a couple times but after Zoey gets a taste she gives me a look like, "What the heck is this?" and won't eat anymore (my milk must be good). So we are sticking with breastfeeding.

It is SO HARD to get a picture of Zoey smiling. She usually gives me a big smile when she wakes up in the morning and sometimes a few during the day, but she doesn't just smile on demand-I have to work hard.


She always ends up in this position when she is in the bumbo. She loves to suck on her bottom lip...... just like her dad.......
People always comment on her big blue eyes.
She is a sweetheart- we love her more every day.
Here is a video of Dane teaching Zoey how to roll over:


1 comment:

Jenne Anderson said...

laurel that comparison of zoey and dane literally made me laugh! she's such a doll and we can't wait to see you guys at christmas!