Saturday, October 16, 2010

23 Going on 18

Since we have moved to Billings I have been asked my age a lot. I have also been told that I look like I'm 18. Really??? I guess it's good to look younger than I am but I don't think I want to look 18. I prefer to look my age.
I looked at old pictures of myself to see if I look like I've aged at all. I can't really tell.
This is me at 17 with my fabulous bangs.
18 years old
19
20
21
22
23

Do you think I look my age?? Have I "grown"?
To look more my age I was thinking about cutting my hair short again like when I was 20. Would that make me look older?
I would really appreciate the advice.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I like the way your hair is now, I don't think you look 18. You look great with short hair, and it does make you look a little older, either way you will look great!

Anony said...

I agree with the above post. You look great either way!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I know exactly how you feel! In Jan. I'll be 25, but I still feel like I look 18! I dont think you look 18. I think you look beautiful with long or short hair! Cutting it shorter would make you look a lil older though (Im contemplating cutting mine too for the same reason) Either way will be adorable!

Tari said...

I feel your pain, Laurel! Here in California people alwasy tell me I'm too young to have 2 boys. It drives me crazy! I like your hair either way, but I think shorter hair tends to make people look older (myself included!).