I have been so grateful for all the help with Zoey. My mom usually stops every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and my Dad stops every Tuesday and Thursday. It has been really nice to have them close. The last few Sundays I didn't want to take Zoey to church and since my parents have church at a different time they took care of her while Dane and I went.


My oldest sister Jennifer came from Utah to help out as well. (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her with Zoey) It was so fun to have her here and her kids as well. They cleaned my fridge, did laundry, cleaned up the house and cuddled with Zoey.
Here is Avery with Zoey. Avery was hilarious. She kept saying, "her's SO CUTE!"

Amelia with Zoey

Raygan with Zoey. I actually have a picture holding Raygan when she was first born and I was her age and Jennifer has one with me and she was the same age. We told Raygan she had 11 years and she could have Zoey hold her baby.

Becca with Zoey.
1 comment:
So much fun to have family come help! She is just darling!!!!
Post a Comment