One day I told him I was going to walk to my parents house while he went to a group meeting for school. With a concerned look on his face he said, "maybe you should drive, you don't want to go into labor before our trips."
Luckily I didn't go into labor.
My doctor was amazed that I went camping in Salmon 2 weeks before my due date. The campout was a lot of fun. There were just a couple rainy days and cold nights. We slept on an air mattress in our tent and I slept well. Luckily we had a bucket with a toilet seat in the tent so I could get up to pee 4+ times every night- I didn't enjoy that part as much.
Luckily we didn't have to deal with our bucket tipping over in our tent like my sister Jennifer did. That was intense.
It was wonderful to be all together.
We also traveled to Provo, UT for Dane's sister's wedding. I hadn't been with all of Dane's siblings since before we were married. We all stayed together in a nice house. It was such a wonderful weekend.
All of the festivities including the endowment session, the luncheon, the sealing ceremony and the reception were fabulous.
Dane's family also threw us a little baby shower and gave us a ton of gifts. We got clothes, a boppy, a pack n play, diaper bags, quilts, blankets, changing pads and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment