Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pregnancy update

This picture kinda stinks but I will take another one this week. (19 weeks) I got a lot of compliments on my "bump" on Sunday- I am actually looking more like a pregnant woman, Hooray!
I have been a little frustrated with clothing as my regular shirts are too small and short to cover my stomach and most maternity shirts feel huge.

I have been feeling the baby more and more and it feels amazing! I can't help but smile. The other day at school I had my hand on my stomach and the baby kicked right where my hand was. I can't even describe how incredible it felt. I love it!

I am feeling well but I seem to get pretty hot these days especially in the car. I feel bad because I often roll down the window in my car pool because I feel like I can't breath and it is freezing outside!

We find out what we are having this Saturday (YIPPEE) We are so excited.

Please comment or vote on the sidebar if you think it is a boy or a girl.

We honestly have no idea what it is but we will let you know!


7 comments:

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

Oh look at you! Your so cute!

Veronica said...

You look great! I am glad that you get to feel your baby all the time! I am really really excited for you guys to find out on Saturday it is so amazing to see your baby's arms, legs, heart, and hands inside of your belly, it is so great! Boy or girl (although I picked boy) he/she will be so adorable! It was nice to finally know, I went and bought a little dinasour p.j. outfit for our little guy to come home in!

Jessica :) said...

You look so cute! I'm sure you can't wait until your appointment to find out what it is! What an exciting time for you guys!

Brittany said...

Congratulations Laurel. You look absolutely adorable. I voted boy because I LOVE having a little boy.

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear!

Michelle Starrs said...

So excited for you. you look really cute!

Brielle Kennington said...

I want to see another belly picture!