Friday, June 12, 2009

Any Ideas?


I have to write a research paper for my English class and I am STUMPED! At first I was thinking about the effects divorce has on children but it's kind of a common topic.
I want something ORIGINAL and INTERESTING.
Please share anything that comes to mind- I would be VERY grateful.

4 comments:

Jessica :) said...

This might seem like a strange research topic but I heard that there are some very interesting facts surrounding abortion and how abortions effect women after they have one. It could be be potentially interesting.

Tari said...

I always seem to enjoy research papers when they are on a controversial topic. It's always interesting to examine both sides and then be able to decide even more for yourself. Jessica's abortion idea would be an example.

Jen said...

I think you should write about the effects of popcorn and cantaloupe when consumed early in the day. You've already started some research right?

Alycia said...

My best paper in school was about infant circumcision. It was a great paper, very original, and pretty controversial.