2. This semester I am in a 5 credit preschool practicum class and it is INTENSE, but how can I resist these 20 cute little faces?

3. One lovely saturday morning Dane was on his way to St. Anthony to fish when a yard sale in front of walmart had him screeching to a stop. He got there just when a couple brought out this fabulous gun cabinet- The wife asked her husband, "How much should I sell it for?" he looked at it and replied, "5 bucks." Right after she put the sticker on it Dane put his hand on it and said, "I'll take it."
He told me later that you just don't think about it when it's a GUN CABINET that is only $5.
4. My mom got cast in the play SMASH on campus. We went and saw it Friday night and it was wonderful! She did an amazing job - doesn't she look fantastic?
I've decided one of the best parts of this new apartment is the DISHWASHER- doing dishes has never felt so good. I still tend to wash the dishes before I put them in dishwasher and that can create a problem sometimes- including Dane eating off dirty dishes
I really like the kitchen because it has a window in front of the sink and tile on the floor instead of carpet. This is the living room- Can you find Dane in this picture?
6. I have been making bread lately- sometimes it's successful - sometimes it's not at all.
7. Great news- We have been trying to sell our contract for our old apartment since May and it has been extremely stressful and expensive. We finally have a buyer! Hooray! I just hope and pray everything works out with it.
3 comments:
Yay for buyers! And hiders! (Dane should come play peek-a-boo and hide-n-seek with Nathan!) I think anything you bake comes in batches, so it sounds right to me!
sounds like things are going well for you guys. Keep up the good work at school!
laurel! your apartment looks cute! last time i saw it the living room was full of boxes! :)
Post a Comment