Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Popcorn and Cantaloupe



I think I am going to try more frequent short posts. I don't have as much of a desire to blog if I have a beast of a post.

So I go to class every morning at 7:45 am and I ALWAYS eat breakfast ( I really couldn't go without it-I love food). I have work until 12 so I usually take a snack like an apple and a sandwich to eat at 9 or 10 to hold me over until lunchtime (if I don't I get REALLY hungry)

Today I didn't have enough time to cut an apple (it has to be cut) and put peanut butter in a container (dip for the apple- also required) and throw together a sandwich. So I thought, I'll just take a bag of popcorn and pop it in the microwave at work.

At 10 am I ate the whole bag of popcorn - I offered some to Sister Cook (the teacher I work for) She said she preferred popcorn later in the day.

I was feeling a little sick so when I got home I cut a cantaloupe in half and ate it.


Still not feeling so hot - popcorn in the morning + cantaloupe = not a good combination.

3 comments:

rachbechep said...

do you think popcorn and canteloupe is better than leftovers - like winger's wraps or red robin burgers/wraps?

brandon used to make fun of me that i loved leftovers for breakfast. now i know other people do funny things too! :)

feel better!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

I have been on a canalope kick too. It makes me sick if I eat too much though.

Tari said...

Too bad quick and easy doesn't always add up to delicious and smart!