1. I know it's been a while, the end of the semester kind of kicked my butt. I did finish finals and the top of my quilt for my sewing class.
I am pretty happy with how it turned out-
I also made this sweater and pair of slacks in my class, I really like the sweater, the pants are ok. I also made a lined black dress but I hate it-which is the reason I didn't include a picture of it
2. I have been wanting to put together a puzzle for a while, so we bought one at walmart for cheap-I think it stayed on our coffee table for 3 weeks. We were so tired of it we hurried and finished it one night.
We started joking about when we were young and we used to hold one piece till the end so we could put in the very last piece of the puzzle. We haven't grown up much- we both held a piece- so I gave in and put in mine and then he put in his, but we were still missing one piece. We started crawling on the floor frantically trying to be the first one to find it. Dane won

3. We had to say a lot of goodbye's last week because some friends and family graduated and moved away including my brother Andrew and his wife Tara and Dane's sister Brielle, her husband Jeff and their son Austin.
I am pretty happy with how it turned out-
3. We had to say a lot of goodbye's last week because some friends and family graduated and moved away including my brother Andrew and his wife Tara and Dane's sister Brielle, her husband Jeff and their son Austin.
We will really miss them.
Saying goodbye to Austin!


We went to dinner with Brielle and Jeff one night and Andrew and Tara another night.

It has been wonderful to live close to them
4. My sister Emily had a baby girl Wednesday, April 8. Samantha Sharron weighed 8 pounds and she is darling!
Everyone wanted to hold her


We went to visit the saturday before easter and we had a great time coloring eggs, flying kites and watching the kids participate in a competitive easter egg hunt





5. Dane invited me to go fishing with him last week- I actually didn't fish-I just read.
6. We think we are moving on Monday- yeah I hate that "think". We have been applying for management positions and we were selected for one we are just waiting to sign the contract.
We went to dinner with Brielle and Jeff one night and Andrew and Tara another night.
It has been wonderful to live close to them
Everyone wanted to hold herThe nice thing about the place we are moving to is that it is across the street from campus and it has a dishwasher.

7. I actually should be doing homework right now - so thats all I'm going to post
6 comments:
Yeah a new post! Sounds like lots of changes for you...Just remember that every ending is just a new beginning. Good luck with the management thing!
Wow! Your clothes are awesome! That is so cool that you can do that! I love your quilt top!!!! I love fabrics!!! Great Job!!!!!!
Laurel, you are so talented! Your clothes look amazing! Yesterday I made an apron for Dan and just that almost made me crazy! I can't imagine making anything more complicated!
Good luck with the managing and everything. Of course, we are sad that you are leaving but wish you the best of luck in this adventure! I'm sure you'll be great!
That is great that you will be managing apartments. What a great job! You will have to post pics of the new place. Great job on the sewing projects! I love the quilt!
Laurel! Your quilt is amazing, I love it! Miss you...
I miss you guys. I've tried calling your cell phones but I guess you are busy with school.
Post a Comment