1. Here is a picture of Kendra, Jenne, and the infamous dog.


2. Since we are not at BYU-Idaho Dane doesn't have to shave every day. So he has been growing a beard. Here is proof.....

3. I applied to be a Collegiate Facilitator at 4-H National Conference in Washington DC. I was really excited about it because the restaurant I work at was going to be closed the same time the conference was being held and this Conference would help me get a 4-H scholarship for school. Now the restaurant is not closing, but I did get accepted. I am still going to go. I already requested the days off. I leave March 27 and come back April 3rd. It should be an adventure!
4. This year was the first year Dane and I did taxes. We just barely got all of our W-2's this week ...it took a while because we moved. So we did our taxes using turbotax. It felt great! Its a good thing Dane's dad was here because we didn't know what half of the questions were asking. A load has been lifted.
5. Dane and I are getting a little nervous about getting all of our crap back to Idaho. We have probably doubled what we brought. We're hoping to send some with Dane's friend Stephen and then we might have to send some as well. sigh... The sad thing is we haven't used half the stuff we brought, and we wear the same clothes every day.
6. We bought an ipod nano on ebay this week. It was pretty exciting. Unfortunately we don't know how to put songs on it so we have only played games on it.
8. We registered for our Classes on Wednesday. Poor Dane didn't get all of the classes he wanted. Construction classes seem to go fast. I feel good about my schedule. Family Consumer Science classes don't go very fast.
3 comments:
Laurel, love your 8! So excited for you to go to DC- Hope you have a great time. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!
Tomorrow is the big moving day right?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment