Thursday, May 1, 2008

10 on Thursday

1. Well we are officially back in Idaho and it feels good. We moved our stuff 10 times faster because dad brought a trailer, it was such a blessing! It felt like Christmas because I had forgotten half of the stuff we had.

2. Rexburg welcomed us back with a little snow.

3. We are so grateful that the Gampe family took us in during the winter. It was a huge blessing for us. I really enjoyed getting to know Dane's family better and I loved spending time with them.

4. We had a wonderful time with Jennifer, Jason, Emily, Joe and the girls. We made strawberry jam and went to dinner. Thanks for being so good to us!

5. Unfortunately we don't have TV, luckily American Idol is on youtube. I was so sad Brooke got voted off last night, she was probably the worst out of the five but I still thought she was great!
I have to say I am now rooting for David Cook.
6. We bought a clock and a printer before school started. Dane keeps me from spending too much money. He really shudders when we spend anything, even when we buy groceries.
7. Dane and I are taking Building Eternal Marriage together. It has been a fun class. The other day the professor was asking for a couple to volunteer. I immediately raised my hand. Dane saw me and said, "Put your hand down!" hehe I think he gets tired of me volunteering for everything, especially when I pull him into it. I get a kick out of it.

8. It has been fun to have mom and dad just up the street. They have been so good to us. I love swinging by to see how they are doing. Its fun to talk to them about school, deaf professors, ditsy girls, and homework.

9. Dane has been into fishing lately. His friend Stephen brought his fishing pole from Pennsylvania. He has a couple of buddies he goes with. He caught an 18 inch trout last week and he was delighted.

10. Dane and I are both taking 18 credits this semester. Its been a little intense. I was going to explain my schedule every day and then I realized everyone who reads this has a busier schedule then me. So I am just going to end it there ;)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! You're back. I loved your ten list, and can't wait to see you guys at Memorial Day!

Jill said...

As you explained Dane's stress about spending I thought of Daniel. Sometimes he has to buy things for work and he makes me do it because it is so hard for him. Silly men! Great post!

Jen said...

yea, welcome back to the burg. Love your blog. Maybe by August it will stop snowing.

Kellie said...

Hey I'm so glad to see you're posting again, I was missing the updates! We're soo excited to see you guys Memorial Weekend (we get to come, we didn't think we were going to make it BUT WE ARE!) it will be so good to see everyone!

Alycia said...

Thanks for the update! Good luck with school. Don't study too hard!