
So the men's choir concert was a little tragic for me, I got ready and headed to the concert hall and I didn't have a ticket (last time I didn't need one) and there was a mile long standby line, so I got in line and waited, feeling a little frustrated. There was a couple trying to get rid of their tickets so I quickly bought one and headed for the door. They looked at my ticket and about let me in but then stopped me and said, you have to wear a dress. It was about five minutes until the concert started and I realized I wouldn't be able to make it in time. I started to cry. Luckily there was another concert in two hours. I headed back two hours later and got in the standby line. This time I did get in and it all worked out. Dane did a great job! I just love watching him sing. I loved the songs they sang. Its amazing how powerful music is. Dane's got another concert coming this weekend! woohoo
1 comment:
When this weekend?
Post a Comment