Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged

Tagged

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Napa Auto Parts Delivery gal
2. Substitute Teacher at Salmon High
3. Waitress at Coffee Shop
4. Fortress peer helper


MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Three Men and a Little Lady
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. Tommy Boy
4. Sabrina


PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Salmon, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Pennsylvania (In two months)
4. I lived in Italy/Greece for two weeks, probably doesn't count, thats all I got

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. Reba
3. Friends (its over, I know)
4.


FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Ice cream
2. Peaches
3. Tacos
4. Honey bunches of oats


WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. byui.edu
2. myfamily.com
3. google.com
4. ebay.com


PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. At the movies
2. Eating out at a restaurant
3. Scrapbooking
4. Right where I am!


BLOGGER BUDDIES TO...TAG YOUR IT:
1. Emily
2. Jill
3. Veronica
4. Brielle
5. Alycia
6. Tiffany

No comments: