







Dane and I didn't think we were going to be able to go to the ward Halloween party, but luckily things worked out so we were able to go . We had no idea what we were going to dress up as. We went to DI and found the perfect matching costumes with great accessories, including: a rabbit, a bow, boots, teeth and hats! Brielle and Jeff did a great job planning the activity. Everyone enjoyed carving pumpkins, visiting, and eating great treats!
5 comments:
I don't think your pictures loaded correctly.
OH my gosh Dane! Laurel is perfect for you!
awesome!
Hey, I need your mailing address
Laurel you and Dane are so fun! Lloyd and I really enjoyed playing games with you guys! Oh and I added you to my blog thing... I am just getting the hang of things in the blog world... kinda!
Post a Comment