This was our third Christmas at home in Billings. We relaxed on Christmas Eve and had dinner with our friends, the Russells. We had prime rib (so delicious) and then we wrote notes to Santa and acted out the Nativity. We each opened 1 gift (pajamas) and Dane read, "The Night before Christmas". I think Zoey's long flannel nightgown was one of her favorite gifts this year. She wants to wear it every night. We put the kids to bed and got things ready for Christmas morning. Miles woke up to eat a few times that night and so Dane ended up waking me up at 7:45 the next morning so we could check out what Santa brought. Zoey and Weston were pretty excited about what Santa brought them. They emptied their stockings and then we started opening gifts 1 at a time. Weston loved unwrapping presents and sat twitching with his fingers tucked in the fold of the wrapping paper until it was his turn. Zoey was very patient and helped Miles open all his gifts since he doesn't know he has hands yet :)
Miles got a baby mat
Zoey got a Calico critter house
Weston got legos
I got a keyboard
Dane got gun supplies
We ate overnight oatmeal cinnamon pancakes for breakfast from Melskitchencafe.com.
We played with toys and took naps and then went to dinner at our friends, the Arnolds. We had prime rib again! We are so spoiled. I just prepared sides for both meals.
It was a magical and fun Christmas. I can't believe it's already over!
Santa brought Zoey and Weston these awesome straw glasses...
1 comment:
Your kiddos are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are.
Post a Comment