Here is what we have been up to lately....
1. Going on a Sunday walk around the neighborhood
2. My grandma is a bit of a hoarder- she has now been in the nursing home for a few years with Alzheimer's. My mom has had to go through a lot of her stuff and ended up sending a box of grandma's "treasures". The kids were pretty excited about the random hats, bags, books and other goodies. We had to take a picture with grandma's "goodies".
3. Zoey has been loving preschool. She always loves to go. She has gone on a couple field trips and Weston and I were able to go to. This is her with her classmates. She is in the pink.
4. A new Scheels opened in Billings and it is massive. It has a ferris wheel inside. We had to go check it out. I wasn't allowed to ride the ferris wheel because I am pregnant so Dane took Zoey and Weston.
5. Playing outside with friends. This is our good friend Blake- Weston LOVES Blake and gets really excited every time he sees him. They are two peas in a pod. They love cars, balls, running, jumping, climbing and building things.
6. We are trying to soak in the nice weather while it lasts. We have been going to the park and zoo often. A couple people have asked me if Zoey and Weston are twins - I think they actually do look like twins in this picture.
7. Weston is obsessed with swings. That's the first thing he wants to do at every playground we go to and then he wants to be pushed the entire time we are there. I usually tell him he has to play for a while on everything else and then I will push him on the swing. He even loves to swing with Dane...
8. This was Zoey's second trip to the dentist. No cavities! She does so well at the dentist and loves picking a prize at the end. Her love may not last after she gets her first cavity...
9. We have a naptime/quiet time every afternoon. We either nap or play quietly alone for a couple hours. After naptime/quiet time we have a snack and watch curious George. Here is Weston using my belly as a pillow after his nap- I am snuggling him as much as I can before the baby comes.
10. Weston and Zoey don't typically play with dolls that much, but one morning they both came downstairs carrying the dolls and wrapping them up. It was pretty cute. They were so sweet to their "babies".
11. One Saturday there was a craft show at the Metra in Billings that I was really looking forward to. I took Zoey with me and told her we were going to the craft show. She said, "I love crap shows!" There was also a roping competition happening and there were horses and trailers in the parking lot. We went up to one of the cowboys and asked if we could pet the horse- he said yes and then asked Zoey if she wanted to sit on him- She was pretty excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment