Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The crap room and Dane's training

 Dane had to leave for a work training the last week in June.  I tried to keep busy while he was gone.  Zoey, Weston and I took advantage of all the cheap/free things we could.  We went and saw Despicable Me at the theater- it was a morning movie deal, $4 each for admission, drinks & popcorn. The kids did really well.  We also went to Applebee's where kids eat for $1 on Tuesdays.  We went to Cafe Rio and the kids got free quesadillas.  We also went to a few parks.  The kids did really good while Dane was away and I was so grateful.   I didn't really cook much while he was gone : ).  Any free time I had I spent working on my "crap room".  I have been calling it that lately because it has been overwhelmingly messy. This room is typically my sewing/craft/computer/laundry room. I have just been throwing stuff in there saying I will get to it later. It felt like it took me forever to get it clean and organized again- but I did it! Hopefully it stays that way for a while.



Dane bought the kids souvenirs while he was gone.  Weston got a coon hat (Zoey says it looks like there's a skunk on his head) and Zoey got a train puzzle.


It was a good week but we are always glad when dad comes home!

No comments: