This was a daily activity for a while. We would run errands in the morning and come home and pull out the car and trike. They both got pretty fast and they would go on longer rides around the neighborhood while I walked along. We all loved it.
Dane burrito wrapped them up and they got a kick out of it.
Zoey wanted to ride in the stroller at the library and asked Weston if he wanted her to hold him. He responded by turning around and squatting. They thought they were quite hilarious riding around like this.
Looking at bugs together. It always thrills me when they are outside doing things like this instead of watching TV or destroying the house.
Just so you know I only take pictures of the sweet moments they have together. They have a lot of rough moments every day, whether its fighting over a toy, screaming at each other or who knows what else. I am glad they are friends and have a lot of fun moments too.
No comments:
Post a Comment