Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween 2013

I usually pick up Halloween costumes from yard sales which works fine since they haven't cared what they are.  They both had some opinions this year.  Zoey wanted to be Tinkerbell and then Cinderella and luckily we got back to Tinkerbell because that is what I had.   When we were trying on costumes Weston just kept picking up the dress so he could be like Zoey.  We went to our Ward trunk or treat and Weston was a monster.  When we were getting ready to go trick or treating in the neighborhood a few days later he didn't want to wear the monster costume but seemed happy with the elephant costume Zoey wore a few years ago.  Next year might be a little more tricky.
 
We have a great neighborhood for trick or treating so we took the kids on Halloween night.  I pulled them in the wagon because it was so cold and I knew it would take forever walking.  They ended up in coats, hats, and gloves.  They both insisted on getting out of the wagon to walk to every door and they were pretty excited about the candy.  They also had the perfect bags to collect candy in from GG (Dane's mom).


No comments: