Zoey is getting so big. She knows her colors, ABC's, and she can count to 10. She loves to sing songs and dance. The past few days she started saying "Thank you mom" when I do anything for her or give her anything. It melts my heart. She also started saying, "That's funty" (that's funny).
She is a great big sister but gets a little flustered when Wes tried to take her to
toys.
These pictures are a little fuzzy but I had to post them with the story. We were walking down the stairs to the apartment and she was holding her doll and her little strawberry shortcake doll. She always holds a railing to walk down the stairs. She looked at her doll under her arm and then at strawberry shortcake debating what to do. She then tucked strawberry shortcake under her chin so she could hold the railing while walking down the stairs. I was so impressed. It is so fun to watch her figure things out on her own.
There are some changes coming up that I hope will go smoothly. Luckily the toddler bed change went well. We move to our house next week and I think she will be excited (I hope). I do worry about being in a new ward because she has been LOVING nursery in our ward now and it took some time to get to that point. I am also planning to start potty training after christmas-which I am pretty nervous about. Only time will tell!
1 comment:
What a smart girl she is! I can't ever get Livie to even try to count. Zoe's hair is getting so long! And it's so pretty. I love the story about the strawberry shortcake doll. What a cutie! Good luck with your upcoming changes. I hope they go well and smoothly.
Post a Comment