Weston was pretty sick a few weeks ago. The doctor thought he had an ear infection. It was a rough week. He is usually a pretty happy boy but he was miserable that week. I kept thinking if I held him he would just cuddle with me but he was often impossible to console until he got tired and was put in his bed to sleep.
Well we made it through and I am so happy to say he is back to his happy self.
He is not sitting up yet. He prefers to be on his belly moving around- not quite crawling but getting close. He ends up on the other side of the room from scooting, reaching, and turning.
He is a great eater! I really enjoy feeding him baby food because he loves it and eats every bite. He is also getting good with feeding himself crackers.
He still just has his bottom two teeth.
He loves his sister. He is thrilled when she talks to him and gives him attention.
He doesn't care for the swing, bouncer, or jumperoo.
He does not like it when I leave the room.
He sleeps ok most of the time but usually still wakes up at night. I am hoping when we move and he gets his own room he will start sleeping better.....because his sleep does get interrupted.
We love this sweet boy!
1 comment:
I'm so glad he's feeling better! And he is super adorable. Good luck getting him to sleep longer! {If you come up with the perfect solution, please share...}
Post a Comment