2. We have been looking for a house to buy for a little over a month now but it feels like a lot longer than that. I am so anxious to move into a house. The problem now is there isn't much out on the market and when something pops up it sells in the first week. We actually found one we both liked last week and made an offer but they didn't accept it. We weren't going to make another offer but decided to after a week and it had sold the night before. I cried. Dane brought me flowers. I am doing much better now. It just wasn't meant to be. I have hope that something great will come out on the market that will be even better for our family.
3. When this time of year rolls around I start thinking about all the fun things I want to make for Christmas gifts. I started making some doll clothes for Zoey's doll, some tops for Zoey to match her doll, and I am hoping to make some more quiet book pages, an apron, and the list goes on.....we'll see how much I can get done. I have also been really into making clothes for Zoey out of the clothes I don't wear. It's SO fun.
4. Dane and I were able to upgrade our cell phones last week. We both got the Iphone 4s since the price went down when the Iphone 5 came out. Dane was pretty thrilled. He thought everyone he knew had an Iphone but him. I have to admit it is pretty fun and handy.
5. Zoey is starting to make more sense when she talks and she even says full sentences. Some of my favorite's are: "You ok?" "Oh gross!" "Good morning Wessy!" "That's funny!" "What?" "Thanks mom!" "Night, night" "Sleep good" "I love you too!" She also sings "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" and the ABC song.
6. Weston is such a good eater. You know with some babies it seems like more food ends up on their bib than in their mouth and you wonder if they got anything? Not Weston. That kid does not miss a drop. He loves to eat. He is even getting good at feeding himself little rice crackers. It is impressive.
7. I have been slacking off in the meal prep area. I have been throwing meals together the most common being, omlettes, pizza, macaroni and cheese, and grilled cheese. So this week with some inspiration from pinterest I planned out our meals for the next month. A load has been lifted. It is soo nice to not have to figure out what I am going to make for dinner.
8. Dane has been doing the insanity workout every night for over a month. I think I have attempted doing it twice. Watching that workout is exhausting. However, I did start working out with some friends at the church gym twice a week. I love it because: It motivates me to workout, all our kids get to play together, and I get a little more adult interaction during the day.
9. It snowed for the first time yesterday and Zoey's nose started running. Looks like it's that time again- to stock up on tissues, tylenol, blankets and hot chocolate. Summer and fall always go a little too fast for me....
10. I am feeling anxious and nervous about the upcoming elections. I really hope Romney wins.

1 comment:
Your kids are so adorable, Laurel! I just love seeing pics of them. Good luck finding a house. That can be a very frustrating process but it is nice to have a place you can call your own.
Post a Comment