Monday, August 27, 2012

Weston- 5 Months

Weston weighs 15.2 lbs and is 25 1/2 inches.  That is how big Zoey was around 7 months.  He got his two bottom teeth a few weeks ago and he started rolling over.  He has this intense energy about him and it is a little exhausting.  He is always moving and making noise.  My sister described holding him pretty well when she said, "ok, who wants to wessle Wes?" Holding him pretty much feels like a wrestling match. 
 
He still loves to smile and laugh which is really fun.  He wants to do everything.  He watches intently when I eat or drink something like "I can do that!" I have fed him rice cereal and he scarfs it down like I am starving him.  He is getting really good with his hands and can get a few bites of a rice cracker pretty good by himself. 
 
He has been a little more challenging since he has been teething.  He bites and cries more and wants to be held a lot.  He is not nursing as good but hopefully it's just a phase.
 
I am a little terrified to see him as a toddler but I am so grateful to have this happy energetic boy around. 





1 comment: