Friday, August 17, 2012

Visit from GG and Pap Pap

The Gampe family reunion was planned for the first week in August in Yellowstone.  Since GG and Pap pap  (that's what we call Dane's parents) drove all the way from Pennsylvania they came a week early to spend some time with us.  We played games, watched the olympics, working on some sewing projects and shopped.  GG and Pap Pap also took Zoey out to got shopping and have lunch. 

Dane's mom made this incredible quilt for us:

Dane's mom also helped me finish Zoey's baby quilt.  It was a project I kept putting off.  My mom got the fabric,  I pieced it together,  my mom quilted it, and Dane's mom put the binding on.  Pretty neat huh? I just love how it turned out.



Zoey and Weston warmed up to them quickly.


Zoey and GG playing on their kindles together.

Pap pap reading stories to Zoey.

Zoey showing GG her computer.

More stories. 
I couldn't believe how fast the week went.
We had a wonderful time and miss them already! 

2 comments:

Brielle Kennington said...

Both of the quilts are stunning!

Brielle Kennington said...

Both of the quilts are beautiful!