For Valentine's day I took sugar cookies, gobbstoppers, and a love note to Dane at work. I decorated the apartment with little love notes we wrote to each other when we were engaged and balloons. I also got Dane some ammunition- which he always gets excited about but I did kind of chuckle when I bought it on valentines day. For some reason that doesn't seem like a common V-day gift unless you are not very happy with your spouse.
Dane got me my favorite White chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, lindor truffles, and a necklace.
After putting Zoey to bed we had some sparkling cider and made a toast. We made a strawberry foot scrub and had a little "spa night" while we watched a chick flick. It was fabulous.
I am so glad Dane picked me! I feel very blessed to be married to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment