I'm am getting pretty excited to meet this baby boy. I can't help but smile when I think about him.
I am also excited to see how the delivery will go. I have midwives this time instead of a doctor. Zoey's delivery went fine but I am hoping that this one won't feel as rushed. I feel like doctors want to get you in and out as quickly as possible and the midwives want your body to work it's magic and let the baby come....I could go on and on but I'll leave it at that.
Hopefully I can share all about it in about 7 weeks.
5 comments:
I think you look fantastic. :) I know what's it like though - I think by the time you hit the 30+ mark you just feel huge and bigger everyday. That's how I felt anyway. I'm so excited for you! The little guy's day is coming up fast. I hope your experience with the midwives goes well. I look forward to hearing about it. I've thought about having midwives the next time around, too. We'll see.
You look so cute! :)
I did the midwives thing with Jack and I had a really really good experience. I would definitely recommend it!
It was nice esp for my first time.. I had the epidural and was at the hospital, but I also had the more relaxed environment of having a midwife deliver.
I really liked how she was a mother herself, understood and was much more personable, how she was excited for me and kept things simple, was aware of my wants, and was very encouraging during labor.
Anyway, boys are fun! Hope your labor goes well! Good luck!
Laurel you look WONDERFUL! You are seriously SOOOO tiny!
I have used midwives for both of my kids and I have LOVED using them and don't think I will ever use a doctor! Good luck!
I feel the same way Laurel! I swear I am twice the size as I was with Ben, and this baby moves much differently than he did.
I used midwives with Ben and loved them so much that I found another one to have this baby with. I didn't feel rushed at all, and I felt like I was able to make decisions about the labor and delivery even though we made changes from what we had originally wanted. :)
You look great! Super cute as always!
Adorable! I bet you are ready to share your story and meet this little guy. I am glad you are going with a midwife and hope it is a wonderful experience, that is what I hope I will do when my turn comes. Praying for an easy safe delivery for you.
Post a Comment