Zoey doesn't seem like a baby anymore. She is learning lots of words and signs every day. She also takes care of her baby doll and gives her kisses. It's adorable.
She usually gets camera shy and won't say anything when I try to video her- but I finally got her to say a few words she knows.
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! It's crazy how quickly they change from babies to little children, isn't it? She is adorable saying all her words. We can't even get Livie to say momma or dada; we're lucky if we can get her to sign what she wants. Love the photos!
Okay this has to be the sweetest video EVER! She is so cute and so beautiful! I LOVE her big blue eyes and blonde hair. You guys make cute kids! :o) Congrats on being pregnant again!
3 comments:
My goodness, she isn't a baby anymore!
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! It's crazy how quickly they change from babies to little children, isn't it? She is adorable saying all her words. We can't even get Livie to say momma or dada; we're lucky if we can get her to sign what she wants. Love the photos!
Okay this has to be the sweetest video EVER! She is so cute and so beautiful! I LOVE her big blue eyes and blonde hair.
You guys make cute kids! :o) Congrats on being pregnant again!
Post a Comment