Thursday, October 27, 2011

I love getting my hair cut

I finally got my hair cut after 6 months.  I really couldn't stand it anymore- so I was thrilled.  It's so fun to have a little change.  I got some bangs, the hairdresser said I should only get bangs if I REALLY want them.  I told her I had a dream about having bangs and she said, "Oh my! You HAVE to get bangs!"

I decided I wanted to start growing my hair out instead of cutting it short. 

The best part of the cut:  After blow drying it I had it fixed in about 2 minutes.  Didn't even have to plug in a flat iron!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lookes good! i have been meaning to get my hair cut as well. glad it's easy for you to fix in the morning. that's every mom's dream.

Jessica :) said...

Very cute! And 2 minutes is a great bonus. :)

steph said...

you look great! the cut is cute on you. I love getting my haircut too!! so refreshing!