Monday, October 31, 2011

An Elephant and two peanuts

I got this fabulous elephant costume at a yard sale this summer.  Zoey looked darling.  Dane and I were peanuts.  We went to the ward trunk or treat and had a good time.  I don't think Zoey completely understood trick or treating...maybe partly because of all the confusion with kids grabbing candy everywhere. 

I still get annoyed with kids on Halloween.  Maybe I've just had bad experiences but when it comes to candy kids seem to turn into vultures.  It drives me a little crazy.

I was surprised that Zoey did so well with her costume- I didn't think she would keep the ears on but they didn't seem to bother her. 


I thought these pictures were cute.....


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Jessica :) said...

So cute! That elephant costume is adorable on Zoey. What a sweet heart. I agree with you about kids on Halloween. If anything, it just seems like it's the holiday of greed for too many kids - maybe that's one reason that I don't love the holiday. But Zoey is very cute!

Unknown said...

she was cute! i love the last picture dane. sterling can't say trick or treat but he could say thank you, which we made sure he did. i don't give candy unless they say what they are suppose to say.

i think i got greedy for candy, but i don't remember ever not saying trick or treat.

Tiffany said...

She is adorable.