Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoey and Laurel's Rexburg Adventures

Dane, Zoey, and I went to Rexburg a few weeks ago to see my parents graduate from BYU-Idaho.  It was a really neat experience.  All of my siblings and their families came (except for my brother and his family from Michigan, but we were able to skype afterwords).

My favorite moment was when my parents walked hand in hand to receive their diplomas and since the audience was asked not to clap or yell until after everyone had received their diploma the family stood up and waved their arms.
I did get a picture of my cute niece Avery...

After the weekend Dane went back to Montana to work and I stayed with my parents for a few weeks.  It was so fun and I think it was really good for Zoey to be around lots of people that love  and care for her.

While I was in Rexburg: I got to see my grandparents and my Uncle Tony and Aunt Trish- We celebrated uncle Tony's birthday.

I got to meet my good friend Brittney's baby boy Ethan.

We went on lots of walks and I got the see the finished buildings on the BYU-Idaho campus.
Zoey spent some quality time with Papa Tom and Grandma Nan.


Zoey put on quite a show for Grandma Patsy and Grandpa Don.


We met my sister Emily and a couple of her kids in Idaho Falls and had lunch. 
And I got to spend a lot of time with my friends Brittney and Paige. 
It was a fabulous vacation, I think Dane was worried we weren't going to come home.  

It feels good to be home again. 

1 comment:

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

I didn't know your mom was going to BYU-Idaho too! Thats cool! I saw your dad around campus a few times when Landi and I were there.