Friday, April 15, 2011

Goal Review

So this is my January - March review of my 2011 goals.  If I accomplished any I will take them off the list and add a new goal.

Go to temple 3 times (once per month): We went once. Yikes  (it was wonderful which is why we should go MORE)   But one is better than none.  I just need to plan better and not be afraid to ask someone to babysit.

6 dates with Dane (twice a month): I think we went twice. 

Read Book of Mormon by March 31 : Ok that is A LOT of reading. I am in the book of Alma.  I did read every day just not quite enough, obviously. 

Call 2 people per week: (friends and family) I totally did this and I think it helped me become more confident on the phone- I actually like talking on the phone a little bit and it was great to build relationships.

Exercise 3 times a week: Not so good.  But I might have come close if I can count walks.  I went on some great walks with Zoey. 

Birthday cards!: I did great! I don't think I missed one family birthday.  YAY.

Here are my April - June 2011 goals.

Go to temple 3 times (once per month): I am going to try again. 

6 dates with Dane (twice a month): The hope is to plan these dates so Dane and I are alone.  We love being with Zoey but I think it's important that we have time together as well-not just hanging out at home.

Finish Book of Mormon by June 31 : My plan is continue reading and finish by the end of June. 

Write in my journal once a week:  This is a new goal. I think this is important, and I know I have a blog but there are some things that are best for a personal journal. 

Exercise 3 times a week: Try try again. 

Sell some hats:  (New goal) So I have been crocheting hats lately and I have been visiting my parents in Rexburg.  So I posted my hats for sale and I sold 2! So I hope to post the hats on craigslist when I get back to Billings and sell some more. 

1 comment: