Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 21

Something you do differently than most people.
I had a hard time thinking of something- I don't really know exactly what I do differently...I know I have weird quirks but I think Dane sees most of them and I think he has gotten used to them. 

I have a really hard time chopping onions because my eyes burn and water and I don't like my hands stinking afterwords.  So while I chop onions I always wear plastic baggies over my hands and sometimes I try to cover my face. 

I am also a freak about cross-contamination.  I use baggies on my hands when I touch meat and I scrub the sink and anything the meat touches numerous times.  Dane thinks I'm a little crazy sometimes. 

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

try wearing goggles over your eyes.

Unknown said...

you know you can buy plastic gloves at walmart...i also use the clorox wipes to clean up after meat juice spills.

Alycia said...

when I have my glasses on, I cry, but when I wear my contacts, onions don't bother me at all. It is amazing...but probably not worth you getting contacts!