AHHH! I can't believe Zoey is 9 months- that is just ......OLD. She is such a cutie. I think she weighs around 16 pounds. She likes to eat and has gotten especially good at using her hands to pick up small cereal pieces. She loves going out for a ride in her stoller, or to the store, or to the library, it doesn't matter she just loves little adventures and to see and observe people.
She hates the process of getting dressed and undressed. I look forward to the day when she can dress herself.
She went from pooping about every week and a half to every day, and it smells terrible.
She still hasn't figured out crawling, but she is great at rolling over and sitting up.
The car seat + her is getting too heavy for me to haul around so I am starting to leave the carseat in the car.
She has octopus arms that can grab things-FAST.
I can never keep socks on her, she always pulls them off and puts them in her mouth.
She has been a fabulous sleeper. 2-3 naps a day and then she sleeps from 7pm until 6:30am every day. It's amazing.
She still just has two bottom teeth-I haven't felt any others.
She always gets compliments on her beautiful big blue eyes.
She doesn't really have a big laugh or giggle-she just kind of chuckles.
She doesn't really have a big laugh or giggle-she just kind of chuckles.
We are so grateful she is a part of our family!
5 comments:
Hahaha! I love that last video! What a precious girl. She is a doll. I kinda wish Liv would have waited to start crawling like Zoey. It is so hard to keep up with her now! But it looks like Zoey is so close! She's adorable!
I just love her and that I get to keep up on your blog. It is so refreshing to get to read about your life, makes me feel a little closer to home. Love you all!
I love all her cute outfits! I especially love the robe and slippers!!!
Okay she is seriously too cute! Her blue eyes are gorgeous!
And that little robe and slippers are too die for!! :o)
Isn't it so crazy how quickly they grow.
She is so cute! I have a feeling she'll only have one speed when she finally starts crawling.... FAST!! Look out mom and dad! :)
Post a Comment