Zoey is growing fast and she has a fun personality. I think she weighs around 15 lbs but I am not sure how tall she is. She loves everything that is NOT a toy. Sometimes when she has a toy (or non-toy) in her hands she waves her arms up and down and laughs.
She has become great at bouncing and really enjoys her jumperoo. She is getting really good at rolling over and sitting up. She also loves food including oatmeal, rice cereal, green beans, pears, applesauce, bananas, squash, sweet potatoes, mums, peas-however she doesn't seem to like carrots. She eats big rice crackers but once she gets cheerios in her fist she can't figure out how to get them out. She also loves juice.
She still doesn't like it when people hold her and immediately starts crying but once she is put back on my lap or her dad's she is fine-little stinker.
She has two bottom teeth right in the center.
Right after she sneezes she smiles and chuckles.
She still sleeps well but I am trying to get the courage to take away her pacifier.
Here are some pictures and a video of her jumping in her jumperoo.
2 comments:
She's so cute! I love all the pics and updates. Keep 'em coming!
She's soooo adorable!
Post a Comment