I can't believe Zoey is already 7 months old! It blows me away. We finally got her to the Doctor and she weighed 14 lbs. 6 ounces and is 26 inches long. Still in the norm.
It is hard for me not to worry about little things. She doesn't roll over much or scoot or crawl or sit up. But she babbles and she is great with her hands - she grabs things FAST. She loves to observe and watch people, but she still doesn't really like people to hold her.
I was reading about what to do for her at this age and it said to put toys out of reach and let her try to reach and squirm and scoot to get them-and encourage her while she trys. She hates this activity and I feel like a big jerk during it. It makes me admire my mom even more. Encouraging me, pushing me and teaching me even when it was hard. At the time I thought she enjoyed it- now I realize how hard it is on the other side. Zoey still only poops about once a week. I am still working on that. The doctor wasn't much help. After voicing my concerns on the subject he pretty much told me I'd figure it out. WOW. Thanks for that GREAT advice.
Zoey loves to play with her dad and I think her favorite thing right now is taking a bath, I honestly think she could play happily in the bathtub for hours.
Here is a video of me playing peek a boo with Zoey
This video is of Dane and Zoey playing with the slinky.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful. And growing up so fast! I can't believe she's seven months old already!
Post a Comment