My good friend Betsy Molloy (now Zarko) that I grew up with and did tons of 4-H with got married June 27th. When I got the wedding invitation I had no idea if I would be able to make it to the wedding- it all depended on when Zoey decided to come. Luckily she came right on the due date and I was feeling well enough to go to the wedding in North Fork (3 hours away). I went with my mom, Dane, and Zoey. It was my first adventure with a baby. She did great although she didn't want to eat when I wanted her to. I ended up nursing in the car which I didn't really enjoy. I would go into more detail - but it might not be appropriate for a blog.
The wedding was beautiful and they looked so happy.



I was also able to reunite with Courtney and Jo. I can't tell you how much I love all three of these girls. They were my friend through thick and thin.

I was also able to stop and see my Grandma Kay and Grandpa Clyde. They fell in love with Zoey pretty quick.

Zoey was exhausted after the trip- she sure is a trooper.

No comments:
Post a Comment